Honnonegah High School Senior | Lydia |Rockton, IL Photographer

It’s Throwback Thursday and I’m going way back to last Spring for this post. Lydia graduated in 2016, but I never blogged her session. It was one of my all time favorites and not just because I love the images we got. SHE just happens to be one of my most favorite people ever. You may remember her sister’s that I photographed, here and here, a few years back. The three girls are some of the most talented ladies I’ve ever met. They all sing like angels and have an incredible gift for leading worship. I’m so lucky to know them and to have been their photographer over the past few years. I really tried to make each girl’s session unique to their individual personality, and I loved going the extra mile for them. Lydia’s session sparked a bit of my creativity, and I was excited to make this Japanese inspired Hanging String Garden in my studio for her. It was a surprise for her, and I was really hoping that she didn’t hate it. Or think that I was crazy. I loved the way it turned out and seriously did not want to ever take the plants down. And, I loved the images we got.

Lydia has such a light about her. She is fun and funny, and just full of life. That’s what I wanted these photos to convey.

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 1

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 2

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 3

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 6

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 5Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 7

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 8

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 9

And, She is AMAZING on a stage.I thought it’d be fun to do some “dramatic actress” shots. Haha.

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 11

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 10

I love when Seniors bring their own props. She loved this blanket, so we went to one of my favorite photo spots and got these gorgeous sunset photos her. Once again, showing off that beautiful light she has about her.

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 12

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 13

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 16Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 17

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 18

Of course, we had to include some Worship Leading Silhouettes of her. Had to continue the tradition started with her sisters and give her mom one more to hang on her wall.

Janesville Senior Photographer Lydia Blog 15

Looking back through these photos again has reminded me that I’m so blessed to do what I do. And that I’ve been so blessed to have photographed these kids young women over the years. Thanks Krienke Gals for choosing me, and for being my muses over the years. ♥