Craig High School Senior| Dayne |Janesville WI, Photographer

It’s about that time of year. The time of year when I’ll start getting inquiries for High School Senior Photo Sessions. Those sessions are definitely some of my favorites to do because each student is unique in his or her own way and I love planning sessions that are reflective of each their individual personalies. It’s especially fun for me when I’ve known the student for a while. I’ve actually been friends with Dayne’s parent’s for a lot of years and have known him since he was just a little guy. I’m sure he doesn’t remember this, but at about 3 or 4 he was a beast at Dance Dance Revolution (blast form the past, I know.) It was super impressive to watch, It really was. Fast forward to 2017 and I have had the pleasure of watching him perform on stage with my own daughter in Craig High School’s Spotlighters. In fact, the whole reason that my daughter is in the group is because we went to watch him in a Show Choir competition in 2015. After seeing it, she was hooked and wanted to audition. So, thanks Dayne for introducing her to Spots!

I really loved the photos we got from this session. He was such a natural and he made my job so easy. And, he was down with going to all of the grungy places that good ol Beloit has to offer. That’s always so much fun!

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 12

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 11

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 5

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 13

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 2

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 3

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 15

This is always one of my favorite spots. I LOVE his photos we got here.

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 18

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 16

Every time I go it’s different, and I never know what treasures I might find. “Oh look, here is an awesome chair for us.” It was perfect.

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 17Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 14

Of course, we had to do some stage shots for him. Many thanks to my wonderful hubby for the awesome lighting!

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 10Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 8

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 7

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 6

Janesville Senior Photographer Dayne Blog 9

Thanks so much Dayne for choosing me to do your Senior Photos!! I loved your session and had a blast creating them with you.